Susu advises and represents clients in a wide range of U.S. immigration matters, including permanent residence application based on family or employment petitions, investor visas such as EB-5 immigrant investor and E-2 treaty visas, temporary work visas and naturalization. Susu has helped individuals and families worldwide with all of their U.S. immigration needs. She also works with foreign businesses and employers on foreign executive or manager transfers, entity formation, corporate governance and compliance matters.
USCIS currently requires in-person interview for most permanent residency applicants. Susu prepares and accompanies clients to USCIS for family and employment-based adjustment of status interviews, and naturalization interviews, ensuring that the applicants’ legal rights are protected. She is admitted to the State Bar of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Susu graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Development Studies. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Southwestern Law School. During law school, Susu worked for Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP. She was a member of the EB-5 Immigrant investor team where she assisted foreign investors on the requirements and ramifications of the EB-5 program. Susu was also a member the Immigration Law Clinic where she represented victims of domestic violence in U visa cases. In addition, she clerked for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and served as a Research Assistant to faculty. Susu was awarded Finalist Writer for the Intramural Moot Court Competition and CALI Excellence Award for receiving the highest grade in Immigration Law.
In her spare time, she enjoys trying new restaurants, traveling with her husband and hanging with her dog Mochi.
- Investment immigration
- Employment-based immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- U.S. Citizenship
- Appeals & Motion to Reopen/Reconsider
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Transportation Engineers, TRB Seminar, EB1A Extraordinary Ability, 2014 to 2017
- U.S. Green Card Investments, EB-5 Investment, 2015
Pro Bono Activities:
- U.S. Military Immigration Assistance, 2013 to Present