An immigration waiver pardons or forgives an applicant for a specific immigration violation such as enter the U.S. without inspection or using fraudulent document to gain immigration benefits. If you have been deported or removed from the United States, you may also need a waiver before you can return to the U.S. as a nonimmigrant. Therefore, every case is different and the circumstances of your case will determine which type of immigration waiver best applies to you. Some of the primary forms of immigration waivers include:
- Inadmissibility Waiver (I-601)
- Stateside Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (I-601A)
- Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal (I-212)
- Waivers for Fraud or Willful Misrepresentation
- General Waiver for Nonimmigrants
Immigration Appeals and Motion to Reopen/Reconsider
Appeals and motion to reopen/reconsider (“MTR”) are intricate legal remedy when a case has been denied by USCIS or an unfavorable decision has been ordered by the Court. In general, appeals and MTRs must be filed within a certain time from the date of the decision, there are also specific procedural requirements on how an appeal or MTR must be submitted. An improperly filed appeal or motion will not be reviewed by USCIS or the Court. Our attorneys have successfully reversed unfavorable decisions and helped our clients to obtain and restore their legal status in the U.S. We offer the following services:
- Motions to Reopen/Reconsider (MTR)
- Appeals before the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals
- Appeals before the Administrative Appeals Office
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Service Error Request
At D’Andrea Law Corporation, we have extensive experience with a wide variety of waivers and appeals. We create effective strategies to approach these proceedings and to give you the best chance at a positive outcome. Contact one of our immigration attorneys today and schedule a confidential case evaluation. We proudly serve L.A., San Bernardino, Ventura, Riverside, and Orange counties. We also serve clients all over the country and worldwide.