Nonimmigrant visas allow foreign nationals to stay in the U.S. for a limited amount of time. Nonimmigrants must leave the United States upon the expiration of the authorized period. Common types of nonimmigrant visas generally include tourists, visitors participating in business activities, students, specialty occupation worker, exchange visitors, intracompany transferee executive/managers, treaty trader and investors. In some cases, an individual may wish to extend his/her current nonimmigrant status or change to a different nonimmigrant status, such change or extension must be requested and approved by USCIS. At D’Andrea Law Corporation, our immigration attorneys can help qualified applicants to file a change or extension of status. We will evaluate and review supporting evidence and guide you through the process.
Our attorneys are also very knowledgable and experienced in H-1B visas for specialty occupation, L-1 visas for intracompany transferee executive/manager and E-1/E-2 visas for treaty trade and investors. We are well-informed of USCIS’s latest adjudication trend. We have obtained approvals for clients after responding to difficult Request for Evidence issued by USCIS. We have also won challenging appeals to the Administrative Appeals Office (“AAO)”.
Our firm offers the following nonimmigrant visa application services.
- Specialty Occupation Workers (H-1B)
- Public Access File (PAF) Preparation
- Canadian and Mexican Workers (TN)
- Extraordinary Ability (O-1)
- Intra-Company Transferee Managers/Executives (L-1)
- Treaty Traders (E-1) and Investors (E-2)
- Student Visas (F-1/M-1)
- Exchange Visitor Visas (J-1)
- Two-Year Home Residency Waiver (212e)
- Temporary Workers and Trainees (H-2A, H-2B, H-3)
- Crewman and Transits (C-1, D-1)
- Performing Artists, Entertainers, and Athletes (P-1, P-3)
- Fiancé/Fiancée/spouse visas (K-1 and K-2 visas)
- Visitors (B-1, B-2, Border Crossing)
- Foreign Media, Press, Radio (I)
D’Andrea Law is located in Southern California and serves local clients in the counties of: L.A., Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside. We also serve clients all over the country and worldwide. Reach out to our team today and schedule a confidential consultation.